June 3rd-10th, 2023
A sanctuary of wellness and serenity nestled between lush jungle and emerald ocean. Xinalani translates to “seeds” in the Nahuati language and is an eco-resort that is designed for personal transformation. Only accessible by boat, the “Yoga Adventure for Renewal and Rejuvenation” will surely inspire your individual journey and sense of adventure.
Practice yoga and meditation in magical surroundings that include a variety of spaces: The Jungle Studio. Aerial Yoga Studio. Hot Yoga Studio. Green House Yoga Studio. Meditation Cabin. Sand Terrace.
Wind down in your open-air lodging with spectacular ocean views. Choose from several types of lodging to fit your budget.
Eating is an act of celebration at Xinalani where food is cooked with love to nourish the body and mind. Enjoy three meals a day during your stay.
Your retreat hosts have carefully selected activities that are included in your program fee that are designed to nourish and connect.
Join yoga teachers Brenda C. Eppley and Gail Frassetta, along with Guest Teacher June Hunt for eight days of pure bliss in the enchantment of Xinalani Retreat! We have crafted an experience that combines our love of yoga with a sense of adventure. Looking forward to disconnecting? Check out the spa, hang out in a hammock, or spend time diving into a new book while listening to the music of nature. “A Yoga Adventure for Renewal and Rejuvenation” will provide ample opportunities for quiet self-reflection. Wanting to deepen your understanding of yoga? We have you covered with yoga classes and workshops that are intentionally designed to encompass a variety of styles and traditions. Hoping to tap into your adventurous spirit? So are we, which is why we have included activities that inspire joy and transformation.
- Brenda C. Eppley – RYT 500, E-200, YACEP, MA Graduate Student (Yoga Studies, Naropa University)
- Gail Frassetta – RYT 500, 200+ (additional 200 YTT Rocket Yoga)
- June Hunt – RYT E-500, YACEP
Retreat pricing for seven nights at Xinalani, Mexico
- Transportation to and from the airport (from airport to pier, then via boat to Xinalani)
- Accommodations, biodegradable bath products, bath and beach towels
- Taxes and tips (excluding alcohol or privately scheduled services, such as massages, swim with dolphins, etc.)
- Three delicious meals each day
- Purified water, coffee, and tea are available from 7:00 am to 9:30 pm
- special diets can be accommodated (vegetarian, vegan)
- 12 yoga classes/workshop with Registered Yoga Alliance 500 teachers
- Use of yoga props and mats
- Temazcal – an ancient ceremony in a sweat lodge that invokes four elements
- Kayak and snorkeling equipment are available throughout your stay
- Cacao Ceremony
- Day trip to Majahuitas and Yelapa – includes snorkeling, hike to waterfalls, visit to a fishing village
- Stand Up Paddleboard session
- Beach bonfire
|Small Palapa, 4 single beds||$1785 per person|
|Deluxe Rooms, 2 single beds||$1906 ( 2 ppl in room)||$2380 (1 per. in room)|
|Eco-Suite w/out AC||$2074 (3 ppl in room)||$2345 (2 ppl in room)||$3465 (1 per. in room)|
|Eco-Suite with AC||$2193 (3 ppl in room)||$2695 (2 ppl in room)||$3815 (1 per. in room)|
**To learn more about lodging at Xinalani, please follow this link: https://xinalaniretreat.com/rooms-and-casitas/
***For an additional fee, spa treatments and other activities can be found at: https://xinalaniretreat.com/hotel/
hours minutes seconds
Renew and Rejuvenate!
We hope to share this adventure with you! To receive further information, please submit an inquiry :
All photos of Xinalani are provided by Xinalani Retreat.